2024 Lab is Coming Together
The TURNAROUND 180: Chatcolab 2024 program* is coming together with unique, inspiring and interactive sessions to enjoy.
Keep coming back for more updates and details on our programs and presenters.
- Tower of London and Other Castles with Trent Stephens, PhD
- Global Diversity with Sandra Nnebo from Botswana
- Nature Photography with Matthew Kessi, Kessi World
- Felting with Donna Starr Rogers
- Instrument Building, Music and Dance with Tom McConahay
- Crystals and Rockhounding with Linda Barlow
- Plant-based Cooking with Mark Masarik
- Youth Sessions (8-13) include Outdoor Games and Much More
- Lakeside Activities (SUP, Kayaks, Canoes, Swimming)
All-lab Session (14 and older)
What Makes You Uniquely Powerful?
Understanding your strengths unlocks your potential
and leads you to greater performance.
Learn more HERE
* Program schedule is subject to change and grow as we get closer to June 2024
You missed out!
Americans with Disabilities Act: If you need special accommodations please contact Registrar, at least two weeks before camp with your needs. CHATCOLAB, INC Northwest Leadership Laboratory is an equal-opportunity, affirmative-action, non-profit educational organization offering leadership development through recreation. Youth and adults come together to build leadership skills. The lab meets annually at a residential camp and offers learning through general leadership sessions and interactive workshops.
The health, safety and well-being of all of our attendees, partners and volunteers is our highest priority. Since March of 2020, ACA has developed and provided the COVID resources available below for every camp, program and youth serving organization. Chatcolab will follow and share the recommended Summer 2022 COVID guidelines when they are released.